Mix & Match
Buy 5 Get 10% off
Buy 10 Get 15% off
The SteriPac Surgical Kit Line offers convenient, pre-assembled procedure kits that provide your surgical team with the sterile disposable devices needed formost dental surgical procedures.
SteriPac Surgical Kits are designed as the ideal solution for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Periodontists, Implantologists and General Dental Surgeons. Driven by a focus on safety and protection, SteriPac has supplied innovative, functional and reliable products to dental surgeons and their patients for more than 20 years.
now supplies the needs of dental surgeons in more than 40 countries around the world
SteriPac Standard Surgery 1 Emergency Protective Kit includes:
- 2 Gown with cotton cuffs (110 cm length blue) Fluid repellent non woven fabric
- 20 Folded gauzes (5x5cm), 8 ply (non-sterile – cotton)
- 3 Round cap with elastic. TNT areated non woven fabric
- 1- 15 cm long Split Air Saliva ejector with welded cap transparent
- 1 Drape (50x75cm) with adhesive side. Made of SPPB Spunbonded Polypropylene, one
- 1 Absorbent/liquid proof drape (100x150cm) with adhesive U-shaped cut (6.5x30cm) (patient drape) NWF+Polyethylene
- 3 Omnisleeve Sheath (120x7cm) with inserter. Medical PVC.
- 1 Disposal bag for contaminated material with adhesive strip (22x277cm)
- 4 Hand towels (34×37 cm)
- 1 Cattani suction tip no.9
Key Features and clinical benefits:
- Optimize working time and costs
- Improve efficiencies in the operating room
- Create an optimal working environment
- Allow you to focus on the patient
- Single sku tracking of the sterile components
For more details or book a clinical support meeting with your Brand Ambassador today!